Hello and Welcome...
Welcome to my
first post on the Affiliate Marketing for Beginners blog...
The purpose of
this blog is to review Affilorama – the Affiliate Training Program created by
Mark Ling...
Although I am
reviewing this program, I’ve decided to go about it slightly differently...
This being a blogging platform and having decided to enrol on this program
myself, it dawned on me that I could do an ongoing review of my progress...
Rather than go
through all the material and do the review at a sitting... I thought you might
find a diary style review more helpful... Where I review as I go along and
indeed you are quite welcome to enrol in the program and we can learn
together...
Having said
that, there is a blog and forum for the members of Affilorama and I encourage
you to get involved with those too...
The reason you
may find it beneficial to check out my blog/review as well is it will contain
not only my review, but also;
·
How
I am affected by the program
- The results I am getting – good and bad
- Why I am continuing to persevere with it
- My progress - what I’ve learned
- My successful applications
- My mistakes/losses
- My feelings – up& down!
Who cares anyway?
Now you may
wonder why all this would be of interest to you???
Quite frankly it
may be of no use what so ever... The reasoning is that if you are like me who
has spent your entire life so far working in a different industry and have now
decided to give the internet marketing a real go...
You will have
been bombarded, overwhelmed, frustrated... Got fed up and maybe even decided to
quit as nothing can be this hard to master...
Well if this
relates to you, having someone else going through the same pains and being able
to read about it and find out as it unfolds; what happened, how that made me
feel, what I did about it and the subsequent results... The disasters and dark
days and hopefully me persevering through those dark days will be an absolute
treasure...
You can say to
yourself; Well, I am not the only one feeling like this and suffering these
agonies... Others are experiencing the same and we are collectively making
progress...
Full of Ideas...
You may find it
helpful if I shared some of my Ideas with you on this blog... I am always
getting them pop into my head and for the most part I don’t have the time or
resources to act on them...
But if one of my
ideas happens to be just what you need at the time, then you are welcome to
grab it and make something happen. Good luck...
Story of the week...
Also I’d like to
share a ‘Non Internet Marketing Related’ (NIMR) story with you once a week –
This is one of those ‘ideas’ cause as at the moment I have no idea what they’ll
be about... I do have three young children though... So I suspect I’ll be able
to keep the parents among you entertained...
Well...
As you can see
already, this is not your average review site... Perhaps I ought to get back
onto the product - Affilorama...
How I came across it...
Okay, I bought
Google Sniper by George Brown back in May 2011 and have had three false starts
at getting going... This was my fourth start and when I got to the section
where you chose a product...
Affilorama was
my best deduction and prior to that which was last week, I’d never heard of it
before... On checking out the pages however... I found myself saying “this is a
breath of fresh air”...
So much
information, yet laid out in an orderly, logical, easy to follow sequence and
not only that ... It seemed like the amount of FREE information available will
take you a mini lifetime to get through... Fabulous
Has anyone else seen this?
It just made me
think of all those newbie internet marketers out there who don’t know where to
start and the ones like me who have had several starts... But no finish, yet!
They would love
this... And with that, I knew this Google Sniper site will have a finish...
Hooray! (“Finish it first before the hooray” I hear you say)
It’s a wrap...
Tomorrow, I’ll
summarise what I have covered on the Affilorama course so far and what effects
it has had...
See you then
Paul
©Copyright 2017 by Paul Adjayi
©Copyright 2017 by Paul Adjayi
No comments:
Post a Comment